- Current Prices:$227,500
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $253,000
- Median Sale Price:$241,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:986 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Manchester Gardens is a neighborhood in Silver Spring, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1953 and 1953. Homes in Manchester Gardens are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Manchester Gardens typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.