- Current Prices:$449,900 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$674 to $829/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,076 to 4,379Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
In terms of home type, Manchester Square features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2012, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Manchester Square are about $310,000 – $555,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.