- Current Prices:$265,000 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$317 to $471,725
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $233,$0 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,408 to 3,678Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mandarin Lakes features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mandarin Lakes are about $125,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.