- Current Prices:$225,000 to $244,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,328 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mandarin Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mandarin Point are about $50,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.