- Current Prices:$429,000
- Closed Prices:$327,500 to $509,000
- Median Sale Price:$472,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$582
- Association Fee Ranges:$230 to $240/mo,$230 to $240
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:531 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, barbecue, playground, gym/ex room, and dues paid monthly.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mandevilla features a handful of attached and condo options. This building was constructed in 1990. In general, homes in Mandevilla are about $315,000 – $495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.