- Current Prices:$7,900 to $1,783,000
- Closed Prices:$10,000 to $857,500
- Median Sale Price:$454,998
- Average $ per sq ft:$273
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0/quarter,$100 to $175,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 5,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Manhattan Beach are about $195,000 – $990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.