- Current Prices:$1,575,000 to $2,588,000
- Closed Prices:$1,085,000 to $2,675,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$876
- Association Fee Ranges:$315 to $575,$575/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 3,263Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Manhattan Beach Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Manhattan Beach Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Manhattan Beach Village are about $875,000 – $2,545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.