- Closed Prices:$182,700 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,625
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$756 to $780/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,078 to 3,990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Manor At West Haven are about $200,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.