- Current Prices:$99,000 to $180,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$144,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $259,$0 to $577/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 2,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Manor Grove Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Manor Grove Village are about $70,000 – $520,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.