- Current Prices:$112,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$69,500 to $522,000
- Median Sale Price:$129,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $259,$0 to $585/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 2,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The community of Manor Grove Village consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $233 to $585, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,313 to as high as $3,306. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $233 to $585, and taxes for the year can range from $4,754 to $5,487.