- Closed Prices:$7,000 to $89,000
- Median Sale Price:$74,900
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:648 to 1,536Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. The homes in Manor Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Manor Oaks are about $5,000 – $80,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.