- Current Prices:$254,900 to $384,900
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $407,500
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 2,666Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Maple Ridge is a neighborhood in Odenton, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is duplex, and the majority are colonial and split level style, and they were built between 1965 and 1973. Homes in Maple Ridge are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Maple Ridge typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.