- Current Prices:$173,900 to $286,032
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $269,800
- Median Sale Price:$222,135
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$186 to $208/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,078 to 1,994Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Maples at the Sonatas is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Maples at the Sonatas are about $190,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.