- Current Prices:$284,900 to $829,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $739,000
- Median Sale Price:$448,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $1080/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,442 to 3,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Marbella Lakes features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Marbella Lakes are about $285,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.