- Current Prices:$1,575,000
- Closed Prices:$532,000 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$978,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$396
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $177/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,373 to 3,978Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Marblehead are about $220,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.