- Current Prices:$8,990 to $7,200,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $8,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$520,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$320
- Association Fee Ranges:$633 to $1779/quarter,$254 to $1613/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:406 to 23,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Marco Beach is a neighborhood in Marco Island, Florida. Homes in Marco Beach are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Marco Beach typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.