- Current Prices:$649,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,754 to 5,987Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariemont are about $380,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.