- Current Prices:$499,900 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$489,000 to $529,700
- Median Sale Price:$504,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$331
- Association Fee Ranges:$92 to $95/mo,$92 to $95
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 1,705Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Marigold is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Marigold represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marigold are $430,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.