- Closed Prices:$1,035,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$135/mo,$125 to $135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,840 to 2,889Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Marigold features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2014. In general, homes in Marigold are about $980,000 – $1,340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.