- Current Prices:$669,000 to $1,279,000
- Closed Prices:$619,500 to $1,149,000
- Median Sale Price:$829,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$515
- Association Fee Ranges:$252 to $636/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 2,921Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Marin Lagoon features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Marin Lagoon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marin Lagoon are about $590,000 – $1,155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.