- Current Prices:$390,000 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $1,155,000
- Median Sale Price:$509,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$533
- Association Fee Ranges:$399,$390,$115 to $545/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:533 to 2,053Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Marina Bay features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina Bay are about $125,000 – $890,000 and sit on 14.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, attached garage, guest parking, security, off street parking, covered parking, spaces - assigned and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.