- Current Prices:$499,900 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$537,000 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$588,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$675 to $712/mo,$610 to $745.91
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,594 to 4,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Marina Gardens is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Marina Gardens are about $445,000 – $1,240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.