- Current Prices:$348,500 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$731 to $864/mo,$600 to $1041.92
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,429 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Marina Grande are about $245,000 – $850,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.