- Current Prices:$365,000 to $850,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $642,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1042/mo,$690 to $1045
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,429 to 43,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Marina Grande is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $685 to $1,045. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,829 to as high as $11,771.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.