- Current Prices:$899,000 to $1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$489,900 to $1,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$980,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$475
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $285,$37 to $463/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,069 to 3,643Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Marina Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina Hills are about $495,000 – $1,630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.