- Current Prices:$799,000 to $4,495,000
- Closed Prices:$635,000 to $4,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$875
- Association Fee Ranges:$1236 to $1895/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 4,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1985. In general, homes in Marina Horton are about $670,000 – $5,175,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.