- Current Prices:$405,000 to $815,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$563,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$516
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $667,$460 to $667/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 1,777Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Marina Pacifica features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Marina Pacifica represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina Pacifica are about $340,000 – $790,000 and sit on 29.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.