- Current Prices:$122,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$107,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $368/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:561 to 1,678Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Marina Pointe Condominiums is a neighborhood in Galveston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 1980. Homes in Marina Pointe Condominiums are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Marina Pointe Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.