- Current Prices:$34,900 to $823,147
- Closed Prices:$429,000 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$826,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $1100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,666 to 4,566Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Marina San Pablo is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina San Pablo are about $345,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.