- Current Prices:$474,900 to $2,325,000
- Closed Prices:$495,000 to $840,000
- Median Sale Price:$679,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$299
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$180 to $1500,$105 to $1100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,727 to 4,145Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Marina San Pablo is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina San Pablo are about $295,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.