- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$780,000 to $945,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$696
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$566 to $588/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,292 to 1,954Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Marina Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Marina Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina Village are about $245,000 – $855,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, enclosed garage, space per unit - 1, off street parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.