- Current Prices:$799,000
- Closed Prices:$748,000 to $1,495,000
- Median Sale Price:$827,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$619
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$566 to $588/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,204 to 2,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Marina Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Marina Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marina Village are about $245,000 – $855,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, enclosed garage, space per unit - 1, off street parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.