- Current Prices:$320,000 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$344,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,109 to 5,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Mariner Point is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Mariner Point are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Mariner Point typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.