- Current Prices:$339,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $602,750
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,109 to 5,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Point are about $180,000 – $800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.