- Current Prices:$389,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$472,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$517
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2200 to $3200/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:663 to 1,474Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Mariner Pointe Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Pointe Condominiums are about $385,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.