- Current Prices:$399,000 to $565,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$462,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$549
- Association Fee Ranges:$2200 to $3200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:775 to 1,608Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Mariner Pointe Condominiums is a neighborhood in Sanibel, Florida. Homes in Mariner Pointe Condominiums are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.