- Current Prices:$384,900 to $544,900
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$447,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$530
- Association Fee Ranges:$2200 to $3200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:775 to 1,608Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Mariner Pointe Condominiums is largely a condo community. The homes in Mariner Pointe Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Pointe Condominiums are about $325,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.