- Current Prices:$449,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$750/mo,$1950 to $2300/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,322 to 2,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Mariner Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Village are $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.