- Current Prices:$295,000 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$261,500 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo,$200 to $268
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,497 to 3,223Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Mariner Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Village are about $140,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.