- Current Prices:$239,900 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$123,500 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$1705,$0 to $735/mo,$0 to $2223/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Mariner Village Tarpon Cove is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariner Village Tarpon Cove are about $130,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.