- Current Prices:$939,999
- Closed Prices:$769,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$936,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$754
- Association Fee Ranges:$432.61 to $723.26/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,204 to 1,503Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Marinero Heights is largely a condo community. The homes in Marinero Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marinero Heights are about $700,000 – $1,690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.