- Current Prices:$465,000 to $519,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $586,500
- Median Sale Price:$550,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$261
- Association Fee Ranges:$839/mo,$2517/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1984 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,762 to 2,883Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Cove Condominiums are about $395,000 – $595,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.