- Closed Prices:$289,000 to $528,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$414 to $613/mo,$420 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Mariner's Cove is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $420 to $580, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,442 to as high as $6,079. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $420 to $580, and taxes for the year can range from $6,348 to $6,790.