- Current Prices:$687,000 to $848,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$854,444
- Average $ per sq ft:$866
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $248,$125 to $652/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:519 to 2,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mariners Island features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Mariners Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Island are about $245,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, other, guest parking, underground parking, off street parking, covered parking, street, driveway, rv/boat parking and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.