- Current Prices:$307,000 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$249,500 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$535
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 1,697Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mariners Pass represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Pass are about $175,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.