- Current Prices:$257,500
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $319,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$259 to $589/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 1,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mariners Pass features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Mariners Pass represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Pass are about $100,000 – $275,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.