- Current Prices:$1,696,800 to $1,824,900
- Closed Prices:$999,000 to $1,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$424
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $159/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,396 to 4,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Point are about $960,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.