- Current Prices:$179,900 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$460 to $545/mo,$459 to $589/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 1,729Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Mariners Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Point are about $145,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.