- Current Prices:$1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$898,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$657
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $483,$423 to $483/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,257 to 1,675Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mariners Point features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Mariners Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariners Point are about $365,000 – $940,000 and sit on 13.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, detached garage, guest parking, none, garage, interior access and guest spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.