- Current Prices:$999,000 to $1,775,000
- Closed Prices:$989,000 to $1,210,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,099,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$838
- Association Fee Ranges:$317/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:1,385 to 1,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Marinwood is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Marinwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marinwood are about $610,000 – $1,445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.