- Current Prices:$1,225,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $1,902,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,355,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1956
- Sq. Ft.:1,124 to 1,998Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mariposa Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mariposa Gardens are about $400,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, driveway, carport and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.