- Current Prices:$339,607 to $535,397
- Closed Prices:$321,662 to $497,100
- Median Sale Price:$389,096
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$95,$264,$264 to $348/quarter,$88 to $116/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,010 to 5,428Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Mariposa are about $310,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.