- Current Prices:$400,192 to $740,880
- Closed Prices:$321,662 to $529,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$95,$264,$264/quarter,$88 to $115/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,010 to 5,428Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2015 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Mariposa are about $325,000 – $545,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.