- Current Prices:$1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$1,395,000 to $1,489,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,442,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$540
- Association Fee Ranges:$85,$85 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,209 to 2,587Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Marisol are about $960,000 – $1,575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, garage and auto door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.