- Current Prices:$432,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$527,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$648
- Association Fee Ranges:$426.84 to $1000,$670 to $980/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 1,474Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
The building offers many desirable amenities. The luxurious amenities include pool, dues paid monthly, controlled access, and other.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Market Lofts features a handful of condo and attached options. This building was constructed in 1985. In general, homes in Market Lofts are about $460,000 – $845,000 and sit on 22634.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.