- Current Prices:$255,000
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $278,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,550
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1955
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 1,637Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Markham Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Markham Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Markham Village are about $60,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.