- Current Prices:$360,000 to $949,990
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$524,522
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $222/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,292 to 9,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Marlboro Ridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Marlboro Ridge are about $400,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.