- Current Prices:$499,000
- Closed Prices:$476,500 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,569 to 3,685Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Marsh Creek are about $220,000 – $720,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.